It's like a super-awesome sword with crazy powers.
- K2 team-favorite Flatline profile has a 100% flat surface that's pre-loaded to provide pop, stability, and balance
- Harshmellow compound around the inserts offers the ultimate in chatter reduction and vibration dampening
- Bambooyah blend core features strategically-placed bamboo strips for extra durability, light weight, and eco-friendliness
- WH4 places three strips of the space-age, urethane coated Honeykomb material between the bindings to increase strength and dampening while reducing weight
- Ollie-Bar, an ingenious combination of KEVLAR, fiberglass, and a secret carbon formula, delivers camber-like pop
- Carbon Web stringers directly under the bindings deliver sensitive response and increased ollie-power
- Ultra-thin, lightweight Ø Sintered base is made from the highest quality sintered base on the market, and is designed to reduce speed-robbing static
Share your thoughts
Slayblade... Need I say more
BAMBOOYA! so this year the Slayblade went from gnar crusher to bamboo integrated gnar crusher...
Keeping with the same shape and designs of the past which have made this board a personal favorite and dream to ride, K2 has also integrated a Bamboo blend into the core giving it a more organic flex, and 2 YEAR WARRANTY with loads of snap.
as if their new OLLIEBAR, also new for this season, needed any help making this thing snap like a whip
Epic stick for sure
2011 - 2012 K2 Slayblade - Shaun McKay and Eero Niemela ride this board
2012 K2 Slayblade
Shaun McKay has been snowboarding for a long time.