Like railing turns at scary-fast speeds? How about dissecting groomers, icy pipe walls, and huge kickers with the precision of an Italian sports car? If you answered yes to all of the above, then the K2 Slayblade Wide Snowboard is an ideal fit for your hard-charging style. This wide-waisted board caters to advanced riders rockin' larger than average boots (size 11 and up), providing insane edgehold, high-speed stability, and plenty of landing gear for tearing apart anything lying in your path. Essentially flat when it's loaded with weight, the board's Precision Lifted baseline delivers the straight-line stability of a fully flat profile with just a hint of camber near the tip and tail contacts for pre-loaded pop and extra drive in and out-of turns. Extended transition rocker zones at the tip and tail, or Tweekends as K2 calls 'em, provide extra surface area for stomping landings, ensuring you won't 'loop out' when you're going big in the park.
Inside the guts of this focused freestyle machine, you'll find a nearly indestructible Bambooyah Blend WH4 core that's backed by K2's two-year warranty against breakage. This super-tough, ultra-light core features horizontal bamboo laminates for tons of snap. Honeykomb strips through the board's center drastically reduce weight without sacrificing durability, while Carbon Web II stringers and an Ollie Bar deliver insane amounts of pop. Throw in K2's fastest Ø sintered base for a board that's ready to straight-line the biggest kickers and charge the steepest faces without thinking twice.
- Directional twin with blunted tips
- Precision Lifted with Tweekends (lifted flat profile with extended rockered tips)
- Bambooyah Blend WH4 core (horizontal bamboo laminates with Honeykomb strips)
- Harshmellow dampening under bindings
- Carbon Web II (carbon radiating from bindings towards tip, tail contacts)
- Ollie Bar (pre-loaded, cambered lay-up of carbon, Kevlar, glass between bindings)
- ICG 20 (carbon integrated with fiberglass)
- Ø sintered base (ultra-thin, static-eliminating sintered base)