The big-footer’s weapon of choice for slaughtering parks, trees, chutes, and mythical beasts.
- Flatline zero-camber shape offers a forgiving ride without sacrificing pop or response
- Harshmellow dampening takes the bite out of flat landings and choppy snow
- WH4 wood core is enhanced with Honeykomb to reduce weight
- Hybrid triaxial/biaxial fiberglass wrap with integrated carbon delivers a poppy, just-right flex for all-mountain freestyle ruckus
- Carbon Matrix II torsion forks increase edge response and ollie power
- Thinned-down Zero base uses high-quality sintered material for the speed you need without weighing you down
Share your thoughts
Naqua with K2 Slayblade
Naqua Shirakami is located in northern Japan.
2010/2011 K2 Slayblade Snowboard - Wide
The K2 Slayblade Wide Snowboard harnesses the power of 487 starving, angry crocodiles to help big-footed hombres chew up the entire mountain. Thanks to the forgiving, yet stable Flatline shape and light weight, the Slayblade’s brought home awards from damn near every major magazine’s annual board review test.