Big feet, big style, and a big ol' bag of tech.
- Flatline, a K2 team favorite profile that has a 100% flat surface that's pre-loaded to provide pop, stability, and balance along with unprecedented smoothness
- Harshmellow compound around the inserts offers the ultimate in chatter reduction and vibration dampening
- Bambooyah blend core features strategically-placed bamboo strips for extra durability, light weight, and eco-friendliness
- WH4 places three strips of the space-age, urethane coated Honeykomb material between the bindings to increase strength and dampening while reducing weight
- Ollie-Bar, an ingenious combination of KEVLAR, fiberglass, and a secret carbon formula, delivers camber-like pop to rocker boards
- Carbon Web places an arrangement of carbon strands in the board to deliver the power directly under the bindings, resulting in sensitive response and increased ollie-power
- Ultra-thin, lightweight Ø Sintered base is made from the highest quality sintered base on the market, and is designed to reduce speed-robbing static
Share your thoughts
K2 Slayblade at Naqua Skirakami, JAPAN
First open weekend at Naqua in Northern Japan. Already several feet of fluffy stuff. Tried to go too hard after a 8 month break and did a nice tumble.