Practice makes perfect, but bindings help, too.
Take to the air strapped into the K2 Women's Agogo LTD Snowboard Binding. Those new tricks you've been wanting to nail aren't going to become perfect on their own; with a lot of practice and a little help from the mobile, cushy Agogo, you'll be launching, spinning, and landing with ease.
- Glass-reinforced nylon in the Auto A-Line chassis offers performance flex for advanced riders
- Pliable, freestyle-oriented urethane Women's Tweakback highback features a center spine for better heel-side response and a comfortable thermo-formed EVA calfpad
- Hinge-mounted straps make for easy in-out
- Canted footbed is angled in three degrees to match your natural leg position during riding to reduce fatigue and enhance response
- EVA basepad is further softened by Harshmellow shockpads to offer ultimate dampening and shock absorption
Share your thoughts
Easy to get in and out of, but very soft
These are very easy to strap into and out of. I loved how you only needed to strap one strap. I'm not very flexible, so the toe strap is always harder for me to reach. The toe strap on these held very well. I also really like the 3 degree cant.
These bindings are very soft. If you like a soft binding, these are great. Unfortunately, they were too soft for me, especially when combined with my soft boots, but those boots are the only boots I could find that fit my narrow feet. I'd love this binding if they weren't so soft. I would give these 5 stars if they weren't so soft. I'm gonna get either a pair of Gnus or the stiffer mens auto binding, if I can find a pair small enough my size 6.5 boots.