The K2 Auto Uprise Snowboard Binding is so easy a Neanderthal can figure it out.
If you’re over spending half your time strapping in, check out the K2 Auto Uprise Snowboard Binding. K2’s Auto Technology is designed so the toe strap’s action mirrors the ankle strap, so you only have to deal with one ratchet all day. Release the ankle strap and the toe strap releases; ratchet down the ankle strap and the toe strap tightens against your boot. K2 gave the Set-and-Forget toe strap an independent tension system so you can set the tension independently from the ankle strap and don’t have to touch it again unless you want a tighter or looser fit around the toe.
- Harshmellow Schockpads dampen vibrations and absorbs harsh impacts
- Lightweight Asym Airframe highback is ergonomically shaped for enhanced maneuverability and response
- Custom Caddy Ankle Strap delivers cushy comfort and rapid response
- Tool-less Cored Universal toe strap fits on top, or in front, of your boot and can be adjusted without the use of a tool
- Tool-less adjust power ramp customizes power transfer and response
Share your thoughts
Can you use these bindings with Vans...
Can you use these bindings with Vans boots?
Yes you can, my buddy rides Vans in K2 auto's... If you were right on the size threshold you may want to do a little further investigating though... Van's boots tend to be a big bigger physically than other brands
Can i use it with a burton dominant...
Can i use it with a burton dominant ics)))))))
No, you'll need to go with a Burton binding- either EST or the standard retro disc will work with that board.
Your only other option will be Forum bindings, which are actually compatible with the Burton retro disc.