Your go-to boot from early-morning park laps to late-night rail missions.
Built for shredders who salivate over street rails and marathon park sessions, the K2 Curfew Snowboard Boot’s light weight and soft flex help you style out your presses like nobody’s business. Seriously—if anybody tries to tell you it’s their business, run away screaming ‘Stranger Danger!’
- Conda single-pull system tightens your liners with the yank of a cord (without untying your boots!)
- Heat-moldable Intuition Control-Foam 3D liner ensures a comfortable, custom fit
- Internal J-Bars lock down your heels to prevent slippage
- Lightweight Phylon sole with Harshmellow pads cushions rough landings without adding weight
- Asymmetrical shape mirrors your natural snowboarding stance for increased comfort and mobility
Share your thoughts
Do these boots fit true to size. I wear...
Do these boots fit true to size. I wear an 11 and are a little wider than average.
the size 11 should be perfect then cus ik most people try to go a size down to get a snug fit but these will be perfect with your standard shoe size
2011 - 2012 K2 Curfew
not really understanding how you tie this....
not really understanding how you tie this. i see laces and a pull string. Would that be for the liner? and where can i see more photos of this?