Economy? Ecologoy? Ecoli? All that matters is that it works.
- All terrain rocker increases flotation and improves carving while reducing the risk of a hooked-edge-to-flyswatter maneuver
- Tweekends technology extends the baseline rocker to the tips of the board to increase the board's rideable surface all the way along its length
- BC Shaping is designed specifically for soft snow conditions with a longer tip, compact sidecut, longer tail blend, and shorter tail to increase flotation and improve handling and predictability in powder
- Bambooyah horizontal laminate dramatically increases strength without weight gain
- Hybrilight construction uses a constant thickness sidewall to minimize material without sacrificing performance. The result is a tough but lightweight board
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I did a lot of searching before I chose this snowboard. I wanted something that was going to float well in fresh but still be a decent all mountain board. This fits the bill. With the flat camber under foot and all terrain rocker at tip and tail it floats really well. The only thing I wish is that they'd had the 155 available. I ride a 152 for my park board, but for a pow board I wanted something a bit longer, also with the amount of rocker on this board I think it rides a bit shorter than my VaVaVoom does with the jib rocker.
Bottom Line: throw some Union Milan's on this baby and you're in for a good time when the flakes of magical goodness start to fall.
go get some ladies
this is such an amazing board for your upper level riders, amazing womens specific core and harshmellow dampening is amazing for the ladies!