- Jib Rocker (the names says it all) profile is 80% flat with 20% rocker by the contact points to make it loose, forgiving, and fun for park features while preserving your precious pop
- Bambooyah core utilizes a full bamboo core for a quick, light, snappy, and sustainable core
- Hybritaper construction gradually thins out the core of the board towards the nose and tail to reduce chatter and weight without compromising durability
- Ollie-Bar, comprised of KEVLAR, fiberglass, and a secret carbon formula, delivers camber-like pop to rocker boards, right in the center of the board
- Carbon Web places an arrangement of carbon strands in the board to deliver the power directly under the bindings resulting in sensitive response and increased ollie-power
- 4000 Sintered base is durable, absorbs and retains wax superbly, and is the fastest base material available
Share your thoughts
I hear that Bamboo can be heavy. Is this...
I hear that Bamboo can be heavy. Is this the case with this board?
For a half-time park-rider and a half-time...
For a half-time park-rider and a half-time bowl-rider, do you recommend the Never Summer SL or the K2 Fastplant
I would go with the NS...
Im trying to figure out to either get a...
Im trying to figure out to either get a 151 or 154, I ride a 155, but it may be little big. Im 5 foot 7. I want something more flexible and better for park and along with free riding. What does someone recommend?
Go with the 154!
2011 - 2012 K2 Fastplant with Jordan Mendenhall
2012 K2 Fastplant
Hate breaking boards? Look no further.