Capable of slashing through pow fields, bombing spines, hitting kickers, or making hot-laps in the park, the K2 Fastplant Snowboard brings skateboard influence, both in how it performs as well as the iconic artwork of skate artist Don Pendleton. Using K2's game-changing tech like the indestructible and eco-friendly Bambooyah WH4 core, the pop-enhancing Ollie-Bar, and a Twin Hyper Progressive shape, the Fastplant is itching to get out crush anything in it's path. Maybe that's why it received Snowboard Magazine's Platinum Pick Excellence In Design award as well as Snowboarder Magazine's Best Of Test.
- Jib Rocker (the names says it all) profile is 80% flat with 20% rocker by the contact points to make it loose, forgiving, and fun for park features while preserving your precious pop
- Bambooyah core utilizes a full bamboo core for a quick, light, snappy, and sustainable core
- Hybritaper construction gradually thins out the core of the board towards the nose and tail to reduce chatter and weight without compromising durability
- Ollie-Bar, comprised of KEVLAR, fiberglass, and a secret carbon formula, delivers camber-like pop to rocker boards, right in the center of the board
- Carbon Web places an arrangement of carbon strands in the board to deliver the power directly under the bindings resulting in sensitive response and increased ollie-power
- 4000 Sintered base is durable, absorbs and retains wax superbly, and is the fastest base material available
Share your thoughts
I hear that Bamboo can be heavy. Is this...
I hear that Bamboo can be heavy. Is this the case with this board?
For a half-time park-rider and a half-time...
For a half-time park-rider and a half-time bowl-rider, do you recommend the Never Summer SL or the K2 Fastplant
I would go with the NS...
I?m trying to figure out to either get a...
Im trying to figure out to either get a 151 or 154, I ride a 155, but it may be little big. Im 5 foot 7. I want something more flexible and better for park and along with free riding. What does someone recommend?
Go with the 154!
2011 - 2012 K2 Fastplant with Jordan Mendenhall
2012 K2 Fastplant
Hate breaking boards? Look no further.