An epic tale of snow-shredding, magical wood, and a determined monster.
A long time ago, a monster was born in a bamboo forest. He loved bamboo—to eat it, to sword fight other monsters with it, and he even built his house out of it. One day he fashioned the K2 Fastplant Snowboard out of his trusted bamboo, and also some carbon, steel, and little bit of magic. From there he ventured to the snowy hills he often longed to travel to. On these snowy slopes he put the Fastplant to the test against jumps, rails, and powder—emerging victoriously and with a smile on his face.
- Bambooyah WH4 core is manufactured from vertically laminated bamboo throughout for an indestructible and skate-like ride
- Jib Rocker profile is 80% flat—running along most of the board for pop and stability with rocker on the nose and tail and past the contact points for a buttery and hook-free ride
- Tweekend nose and tail profiling extends the rocker all the way out to the absolute ends allowing you to land, float, and press like never before
- Ollie-Bar technology places a spring-loaded and camber-shaped additive composed of carbon, KEVLAR, and fiberglass in the middle of the board to generate pop without stiffening up the nose and tail
- Carbon Web places an arrangement of carbon strands in the board to deliver the power directly under the bindings, resulting in sensitive response and increased ollie-power
- Triax fiberglass adds the snap and response needed for riding all aspects of the mountain
- Hybritaper gradually thins out the core of the board toward the nose and tail to reduce swing weight
- Sintered 4000 base holds wax, goes fast, and is durable enough to stand up against rocks, trees, and rails
- Five-year manufacturer warranty against core breakage
- Artwork by legendary skate artist Don Pendleton
Share your thoughts
amazing board tons of pop super flexy and very strong i ride a little in the park but mostly tree runs and this thing can handle it all with ease highly recommend
what would the flex on this board be on a...
what would the flex on this board be on a 10 scale?
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Great little board for playing in the park. I picked one up over the summer and it was just fantastic. Extremely responsive, popy, but was man enough to hold up even on hard/flat/dicey landings.
You really notice the sidecut on this one. Gives a super progressive ride without a lot of worry.
I couldn't really ask for a better board for spinning off of every little thing.
5YR Warranty!!!! this thing is loaded with pop n snap but the Bamboo blended core gives great dampening and an amazinv organic flex! Love this thing!