Bamboo > big, bulky feet.
You're big, burly, brawny, huge. However you want to put it, the point is you could put your elephant-esque feet through the sturdiest door around; the downside is you tend to bust through a ton of boards, too. This is where the K2 Fastplant Wide Snowboard comes into play. The damn-near indestructible Bambooyah WH4 core can hold up to any all-mountain abuse you can dish out.
- Jib Rocker (the names says it all) profile is 80% flat with 20% rocker by the contact points to make it loose, forgiving, and fun for park features while preserving your precious pop
- Bambooyah core utilizes a full bamboo core for a quick, light, snappy, and a sustainable core, and it's backed by a five-year manufacturer’s warranty
- WH4 places three strips of urethane-coated Honeykomb material between the bindings to increase strength and dampening while drastically reducing weight
- ICG Glass has carbon integrated into the fiberglass to reduce weight, add pop and responsiveness, and create an effortless release of power in and out of turns
- Ollie-Bar, comprised of KEVLAR, fiberglass, and a secret carbon formula, delivers camber-like pop to rocker boards, right in the center of the board
- Carbon Web places an arrangement of carbon strands in the board to deliver the power directly under the bindings for sensitive response and increased ollie power
- 4000 Sintered is durable, absorbs and retains wax superbly, and is the fastest natural base material available
- Features artwork from renowned skate artist Don Pendleton