Enables big ol' feet to stomp, butter, and carve.
In the same fashion a blood-hungry giant stomps his prey, butters it, and carves it up for dinner, the K2 Fastplant Wide Snowboard enables your big ol' feet to stomp, butter, and carve your way around the mountain. But in this version of the story, light, powerful, and sustainable bamboo takes place of bean stocks, and jumps and jibs become your prey.
- Bambooyah WH4 core is manufactured from vertically laminated bamboo throughout for an indestructible and skate-like ride
- Jib Rocker profile is 80% flat—running along most of the board for pop and stability with rocker on the nose and tail and past the contact points for a buttery and hook-free ride
- Tweekend nose and tail profiling extends the rocker all the way out to the absolute ends allowing you to land, float, and press like never before
- Ollie-Bar technology places a spring-loaded and camber-shaped additive composed of carbon, KEVLAR, and fiberglass in the middle of the board to generate pop without stiffening up the nose and tail
- Carbon Web places an arrangement of carbon strands in the board to deliver the power directly under the bindings, resulting in sensitive response and increased ollie-power
- Triax fiberglass adds the snap and response needed for riding all aspects of the mountain
- Hybritaper gradually thins out the core of the board toward the nose and tail to reduce swing weight
- Sintered 4000 base holds wax, goes fast, and is durable enough to stand up against rocks, trees, and rails
- Five-year manufacturer warranty against core breakage
- Artwork by legendary skate artist Don Pendleton