Shed a light on the mysteries of snowboarding with this easy-to-ride board.
Ride right over the speedbumps on your way to snowboard mastery with the K2 Women's First Lite Snowboard. Easy to turn, easy to ride, and tough as nails, the First Lite keeps you progressing from first turns to first air.
- Catch-Free Rocker profile is mostly flat (95% flat, 5% rocker), with just enough rocker to disengage the contact points out of the snow for easy turning
- Patented Hybritech construction increases durability and improves turn initiation by running the sidewall nose-to-tail
- Dual Progressive shape offers a consistent ride in all areas of the mountain, and is fun and forgiving enough for any level of rider
- Wood W1 core features proven flex, durability and snap
- 2000 Extruded base material is low maintenance, easy to repair, and withstands the abuse from accidental encounters with hard and/or pointy surfaces
Share your thoughts
First light to sunset!
The first light is a great board for your entry level rider looking to go 1-10 days a season, or for the first timer that needs a soft forgiving board that will allow them to progress quickly and build their love for shredding! Amazing womens specific aspen/rosewood core, and Catch-Free Rocker make this a no brainer for the first timer. Happy Shredding