The K2 GB Pop LTD Snowboard is Gretchen Bleiler’s vehicle of choice for crushing her competition in pipe and park contests. The traditional camber profile delivers the edge grip and stability Gretchen needs to boost off icy pipe walls and stomp landings with no fear of wash-out.
- Each board is hand-signed by Gretchen Bleiler before molding
- Rhythm WH4 Core dials in flex for female riders with a blend of wood and superlight Honeykomb
- Carbon Matrix II torsion forks increase edge grip and pop in the tip and tail
- Triaxial fiberglass wrap with integrated carbon improves edge-to-edge transitions and ollie power
- Twin shape with Hyper Progressive sidecut facilitates predictable takeoffs and landings in either direction