Super-fun freestyle flexibility for shredders with on-hill ADD.
- Flatline shape uses zero camber for a pre-loaded, poppy feel that's slightly more floaty and forgiving than traditional camber, but still powerful and responsive
- WH3 core uses a blend of wood and lightweight, urethane-wrapped Honeykomb beneath the core to reduce weight and impact
- Carbon Web I and new Ollie Bar use carbon stringers to maximize leverage and pop
- Triax fiberglass wrap woven with ICG 10 carbon enhancements offers reliable edge grip at high speeds
- 4000 Sintered base absorbs lots of wax to provide consistent speed and durability
Share your thoughts
Got this board earlier this winter and I love it! It was a great purchase. I went with the 154 cm and i love the bright green and the drawings are awesome as well. Tips are different but that is what makes it stand out and makes it unique. handles great and is stable with pop.. maybe you should learn how to snowboard before using this board..
This board looks pretty cool but it only took one demo run and I was back at the shop asking for the next board to try out. It is totally flat, lacks pop, feels unstable and is unable to hold a decent edge at speed. Save your money for some good wood/bamboo and demo it before you buy!
happy hour is always a magic hour
One word...... dam!
k2's follow up to the very successful Believer, the Happyhour will hush the nay sayers. True twin shape with a carbonfiber web under the feet gives great edge hold and board feel. what make this thing worth a pitch of beer is the OLLIEBAR. K2 introduces a camber shaped-carbonfiber bar between the feet which has such snap itll slap you out of a hang over... all around the happyhour kills it
oh yeah, tech shit aside the graphic and pointed shape is just plain sick