If you can't have fun on this board, you're doing it wrong.
What happens when one of the industry's oldest snowboard brands joins forces with the industry's wackiest outerwear and accessory brand? The K2 x Airblaster Happy Hour Snowboard, that's what. This team-driven freestyle deck features K2's award-winning Flatline profile for poppy precision without the hang-ups of camber boards, and a super-clean graphic designed to stand out from the rows of overdone cliches.
- Flatline zero-camber profile balances pop and control with a loose, catch-free feel
- Ollie Bar uses a blend of carbon, KEVLAR, and fiberglass pre-loaded into a camber position for more powerful ollies and nollies
- Carbon Web I improves energy transmission to your edges for more reactive turns
- Lightweight WH3 core uses a durable, snappy blend of wood and weight-shedding Honeykomb
- Tweekend profile increases usable surface area via a mellow tip/tail rise for better landing-gear power and more stable butters
- Dual pointy tips offer better float in powder and extra-zany funtime superpowers
Share your thoughts
Great board, but broke fast
This board was awesome and one of the best boards I had ever ridden while it lasted. I only got to ride it about 15 times before the thing snapped like a twig. First the nose and then since it was still just barely ridable and the conditions were too good to pass up i took it out again and the tail snapped half way through the day. In the end if your a crazy mad man like me this isn't the board for you because you'll break it in a month, but if your not charging the slopes like its your last day to live then this is an amazing board.
the happy hour is just a fun playful board with loads of edge hold in its flat profile, and loads of pop from K2's camber carbon-fiber ollie bar
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Being soft in the nose and tail and having carbon between your feet, this board has turned into my favorite backcountry slayer.
Happy Hour All Day Long
Super fun board for everything. This is a flatline base profile so it's super stable for bombing the mountain. Pro driven specs make it great for long jump run ins and big landings.
The stabby twin shape is great for floating in the BC pow after hitting that big booter.
Lots of pop for getting up onto features and buttery flex for jibbing at high speeds.
If you like to jib at high speeds on your way to that big jump out back then bomb high speed groomers back to the park on your way in for the day then this is the board for you.
Plus this year they did an Airblaster collab with the graphic so it's super subtle and stealth. 154 matte black with the purple formulas, siiiiiiiick!
who doesn't love HappyHour
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Still following in K2's team driven mentality, the HappyHour is built to go everywhere and do everything with just alil extra something.
An amazing core is stepped up a notch with the addition of the Ollie bar. Giving the rider a camber like feel, in a full flat board, so no catchy contact points.
This year they've teamed up with Airblaster on the graphic and it looks amazing.
All reasons why it won TransWorld Good Wood Award this year.