It's no accident that the K2 Lifelike Snowboard packs a grip of rider-friendly features like the wicked-light Hybritaper core profiling, K2 team-favorite Flatline shape, and ollie- (and nollie-) enhancing Carbon Web matrix. These features have not only been asked for by name but have also been developed closely with the athletes who are pushing the sport.
- K2 team-favorite Flatline profile has a 100% flat surface that's pre-loaded to provide pop, stability, and balance
- Tweekend nose and tail profiling extends the rocker all the way out to the absolute ends, which allows you to use the ends to land, float, and press like never before
- Hybrilight construction profiles the core with a very thin, constant thickness along the running length of the edge with a slight taper that thinning down even more at the nose and tail for less weight, less material use, and more performance
- Carbon Web places an arrangement of carbon strands in the board to deliver the power directly under the bindings, which results in sensitive response and increased ollie-power
- Sintered 4000 base holds wax, goes fast, and is durable enough to stand up against rocks, trees, and rails
Share your thoughts
What's is the k2 lifelike's flex rating?...
What's is the k2 lifelike's flex rating? 0-10 Softest being 0 and stiffest being 10
great midflex all mtn board! just enough carbon for snap and feel without being superstiff
Great all around board
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Great board to rip deep carves anywhere down the mountain.