A quiver of one.
- Jib Rocker provides just enough rise in the tip and tail to give the board a loose, buttery feel with instant response and pop
- Tweekends technology extends the baseline rocker to the tips of the board to increase the board's rideable surface all the way along its length
- Carbon Web brings the pop of carbon closer to your bindings to increase snap and control
- 2000 extruded base is durable and easy to repair
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This board is way too much fun! It is extreme responsive. The new "tweekend"technology is so on point. I can definitely tell that I have a lot more surface when im shredding on this deck. I have no complaints. Love Love Love it. Very diverse, poppy enough to hit rails but not so squirrelly that you can't adventure off into the trees with it.
Soft and responsive, great for anything on the mountain.
Killem' w/ kindness!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
New for this year from K2 is the result of smashing the VaVaVoom and Fling of previous seasons, and pulling out their replacement LIMELITE!
This is a great go everywhere, do everything, one deck to do it all snowboard. 80/20 flat to rocker profile is loaded with New Tweakend technology and strengthened by a ten stringer web of carbon fiber under foot.
This is a great board for the 20-50 days a season mid level - advanced level rider. It can be a great mid flex park addition to your quiver, or the one board to do everything. either way you wont be bummed on this stick.
Check it on online at K2's youtube: