When K2 designers developed the National Snowboard Binding, they had flex on the brain. the National is all about giving you the freedom to tweak like a crazy person in the terrain park. Urethane highbacks aare designed specifically to flex and let you throw huge style. Harshmellow inserts in the footbeds absorb the hit when you fall victim to a flat landing, and the auto-ratcheting system is quick, easy, and lets you go as tight as you want with the individually-adjustable straps.
- Tweakback urethane highbacks are stable and supportive but allow maximum freestyle flexibility so you can tweak like crazy
- Harshmellow in the baseplates absorbs shock and vibration while maintaining good board feel
- Gap Eraser highbacks keep a snug fit between your boots and highbacks for better response and slop elimination
- Laid-back forward lean gives you a huge range of forward lean adjustment
- Durable fiberglass reinforced nylon chassis with performance flex for advanced riders and a tool-less adjustable power ramp
- EVA footbed helps absorb shock and shrugs snow to avoid buildup
- 3- and 4-hole compatible discs for use with any brand of board
- Aluminum Airlight lightweight speed ratchets with longer levers for greater leverage
- Patented Hinge Mount ankle straps move freely away from the footbed for easy entry and exit
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These are a sweet binding. They do a really good job of pulling my heal back into the binding at the same time locking my hole foot down. I use to strap up extremely tight but with these bindings I can still feel locked in and be very comfortable all day on the mountain.