Being murdered out doesn't mean you have to kill your feet.
'This is the new that,, 'blah blah is the new wah wha,' and so on … but here is one truth, The K2 New Black Snowboard Boot IS the new black. Well, actually, it is built upon the successful Darko model but it has been augmented with K2's handy Speedlace system. The New Black packs a progression-inducing punch to features all over the mountain, be it park or bottomless powder.
- Fast-In Speedlace System lets you speedily snug up your laces without all the hassle and frozen fingers
- BOA Conda system lets you tighten your liner laces from the outside with a twist of the dial
- Intuition Control-Foam 3D liner blends thermo-forming Ultralon foam and standard foam for dialed-in fit and comfort
- 3D formed EVA footbed with Harshmellow shock-absorption means you can stomp without the aftershock
- Harshmellow is embedded in the Performance outsole, too, to cut the weight as well as negative vibrations