Get a better view of what the mountains have to offer outside the resort with the K2 Panoramic Splitboard. The Panoramic features an array of technology to get you charging pristine powder—take a look and see for yourself.
The All Terrain Baseline profile is mostly flat for stability, with more rocker at the tip to keep you afloat in deep snow and less rocker at the tail to prevent wheelies when landing. Carbon Web II carbon stringers improve power transfer to make the board more responsive for greater control at high speeds, which is what you want when pointing it down ass-puckering couloirs. They used a Bambooyah bamboo core for its high strength-to-weight ratio and poppy feel, plus it's a highly sustainable natural resource, so bonus points to K2 for eco-friendliness.
A directional shape and setback stance floats better in powder, and it allows for more powerful carves and quicker direction changes. The sintered base is fast to keep you flying down steeps and cruising across flats, and it's extremely durable to withstand the occasional sneak attack from buried rocks. So unless you enjoy getting cut off by gapers in one-pieces every day, take the scenic route on the Panoramic.
- Mostly flat profile with medium rocker in the tip and lower rocker at the tail
- Backside Hyper Progressive directional shape
- K2 Ultratech construction
- Biax glass with Carbon Web II carbon stringers
- Bambooyah Split bamboo core
- Sintered base
- Voile board clips
- Two-point Z-Clip skin attachments at tip and tail
- Splitboard hardware and skins not included