K2 Snowboards Parkstar Snowboard - Wide - 2011
Be the first to upload your photo of the Parkstar Snowboard - Wide. >
Leave your mark on The Wall.
I got a size 11 boot should I get the wide or the regular?
March 15, 2012
You could probably go either way. I personally like my wide boards better anyway, and I can get away with a lot of regular width boards.
By: Josh Chapman
March 16, 2012
riders come first
October 4, 2011
The K2 Parkstar is an amazing board for the person looking to turn the whole mountain into their park.
Sintered base for speed. Triple fiberglass top sheet teamed with a carbon fiber webbing that starts directly underfoot for exceptional flex and snap. Once you add that with an 80% flat/20% rocker, called "JibRocker," the Parkstar is your anywhere everything toy.
A board designed to slide that kink rail, hold a strong fast edge on groomers, ollie anything pop, and float in the deep stuff. What else could u ask for!
Dogfunk.com Price Comparison
Dogfunk.com knows that no one wants the used-car-salesman experience, so we decided to show you the other guys prices in an effort to keep your shopping experience as informed as possible. We do our best to confirm this information is correct, but assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the price and shipping information provided by other vendors.
- rocker (reverse)
- Hybritech (sandwich and cap)
- Effective Edge:
- [154 cm ] 1218 mm; [157 cm ] 1244 mm; [160 cm ] 1269 mm; [163 cm ] 1295 mm
- Waist Width:
- [154 cm ] 259 mm; [157 cm ] 261 mm; [160 cm ] 263 mm; [163 cm ] 265 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [154 cm ] 7.9 m; [157 cm ] 8 m; [160 cm ] 8.1 m; [163 cm ] 8.2 m
- Stance Width:
- [154, 157 cm] 22 in; [160, 163 cm] 23 in
- Stance Setback:
- W2 (wood)
- 4000 sintered
- Recommended Rider Weight:
- [154 cm] 140 - 230 lb; [157 cm] > 150 lb; [160 cu in] > 160 lb; [163 cm] > 170 lb
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, freestyle
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year