It's time to get hyped.
The K2 Protohype Snowboard just very well may be the culmination of over two decades shred-research … this is one of those times when it's OK to believe the hype. The All-new Protohype features K2's Flatline profile, explosive full bamboo Bambooyah core, and the Ollie-Bar that gives you the pop needed to massacre the mountain from the park to the peaks.
- Flatline zero-camber shape offers a forgiving ride without sacrificing pop or response
- Hybrilight construction technique uses minimal materials (thin tip and tail) to reduce weight and ecological impact on owl homes and smoke shacks
- Ollie-Bar brings camber-like response to this playful flat board right between the feet via a pre-shaped, pop-enhancing mixture of KEVLAR, glass layers, and a secret mixture of carbon
- The Hyper progressive sidecut delivers predictable and responsive turns without being too twitchy for the park
- Lightweight Harshmellow polymer is a thin cushion that absorbs vibrations from speed chatter
- K2 offers a five year warranty on all their Bambooyah core snowboards—because it's that good