- Boa Coiler Lacing system automatically sucks up loose cable to minimize the amount of work you must do to tighten your boot to perfection
- Intuition Control-Foam 3D liner can be custom-molded at the shop or will mold to your feet naturally over time
- Internal and external J Bars hold your heel in place
- K2's patented Conda System is built into the shell of the boot and tightens around the liner to lock your foot into an ideal position—delivering superior ankle support and heel hold
- Harshmellow Pods built into the outsole and the footbed reduce vibrations and shock from big impacts so your feet don't have to suffer
Share your thoughts
Boots fit excellent; look great. The combination of the Boa and Conda systems lock your foot in place.
These boots looked great in the photo and the price was decent...however this was supposed to be a Christmas gift for my fiance, and I was embarassed to give them to him.
The quality of the boot was terrible...the stiching didn't look like it was finished at the top of the boot around your shin... it looked like a few wears would have ruined it even more.
So...extremely disappointed in K2 and/or Dogfunk for this purchase, as it is currently being returned. :/
K2 Conda Internal Lacing
I Love this boot, its super comfortable and stylish (I have the black and purple 2011 model. I love the auto-tightening-deslasking feature is great. Only complaint is that they are kind of chunky. My buddy's Ride Anthems are slightly thinner and shorter and he has a bigger foot.