Say goodbye to needlessly complicated liner lacing.
Boot liner lacing has been the bane of snowboarders’ existence for far too long. The mid-flex K2 Sapera Snowboard Boot is here to stop you from tearing your hair out this season—its Boa Conda system lets you tighten the liner with the simple twist of a dial on the shell.
- Boa Conda system lets you tighten the liner from the outside—just twist the dial for on-the-fly fit adjustments without having to loosen the boot shell
- Boa Coiler system lets you tighten the shell with the twist of a dial
- Intuition Control liner combines high- and mid-density foam for plenty of support where you need it
- Internal J bars lock around your ankles to eliminate heel lift
- 3D Molded dual EVA insole features Harshmellow pods for extra cushioning
- Dual-density 3D formed tongue and micro-articulating cuff eliminate pressure points and restriction