Because nobody ever talks about what a great day they had tightening their laces.
The cushy, convenient, and versatile K2 Sapera Boa Snowboard Boot offers a great fit and all-mountain comfort for just about any level of rider. Boa Coiler shell lacing and Conda liner lacing allow a dialed fit in less time than ever—all without taking off your gloves and exposing your fingers to the frigid air.
- Boa Coiler speed lacing system tightens your boot with the twist of a knob, and automatically retracts cable slack for additional convenience
- Conda liner lacing system locks down your heel with the yank of a cord, and allows loosening or tightening without having to re-tighten the boot shell
- Harshmellow dampening pods absorb impact to reduce lower body fatigue
- Micro-articulating cuff for a smooth flex with fewer creases and pressure points
Share your thoughts
Verdict is still out
Size 9 is too small, Size 10 is too roomy - wish there was a 9.5!
The tongue of the boot cut into my calf, causing bruising. Otherwise, I love the Boa system and the stiffness of the boot - they're great for experienced riders.
Easy lacing system,very comfortable, and performance driven.
great bang for the buck!
another great boot from the K2 family...
similar features to their very successful Contour gives the Sapera a great value, just tweaked for the entry level-mid level rider that rides 5-25 days a season. Harshmellow dampening, intuition liners, BOA lacing system, and interal K2 Conda ankle harness make this boot amazing even for your advanced level rider just looking for a soft boot. all around phenomial bang for you buck.
check out the K2 Youtube for more:
Out of the box comfort
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
It's not quite winter yet... but I'm obligated to write these reviews 30 days after purchase...
obviously, I'll update once these have been tried out.
First off, these boots are super comfy. The Intuition liner is firm, but very supportive. The fur around the top of the boot is soft and helps eliminate getting your calf pinched by the boot flexing.
These boots are insanely easy to put on. The tongue stretches out a lot and you can just slip your foot in.
Harshmellow inserts are also super cushy, as well as cuts on weight in the sole of the boot.
boots are still comfy, BUT, the boa laces come undone after a bit of flexing. Seems annoying, boots need to be re-tightened after every run.