Aggressive, high-speed freeriding requires a boot that can keep up. The K2 T1 SPDL Snowboard Boot does all that and even goes and adds a level of comfort from ENDO construction on the upper and Harshmellow dampening in the sole.
- ENDO construction rethinks standard boot construction with an even, pressure-free flex from a urethane endoskeleton
- Zonal Speedlace System allows you to quickly and easily dial in your fit in the cuff and forefoot
- Boa Conda system lets you tighten your liner laces from the outside with a twist of the dial—give those guys a Nobel prize!
- Intuition Pro-Foam 3D liner features high-density Ultralon foam that molds to your foot for the ultimate fit
- Super Light Vibram sole cuts the weight by 30% while offering superior traction and durability
Share your thoughts
not so speedy
I tried on both the T1 standard lace up and the T1 speed laces. To my surprise the speed lace version takes longer and feels less secure than the standard laces. After tightening the speed laces you have to wrap the remaining lace around this little plastic piece that doesn't really hold the laces in place. Def not something you could do with gloves on. Failed design in my opinion.
As a boot overall, the T1 is super comfortable, stiff, and looks to be really high quality.
Bottom line: Buy the the standard lace up system over the "speed laces"