Dialed in fit and comfort.
- Intuition Pro-Foam 3D Thermo-form Ultralon� liner molds to your foot shape
- Liner�s internal/external J bars, integrated Power Strap locks down heel and adds response
- Boa Conda System lets you adjust liner fit without unlacing shell
- Boa H2 Coiler for dialed-in fit
- Harshmellow padding in the 3D formed dual density EVA footbeds absorb shocks
- Vibram Super Light Sole with Harshmellow Technology grips and dampens
- Aegis antimicrobial treatment fights foot funk
Share your thoughts
*crank crank* coool!
First boa boot I own. I had a pair of Salomon F22's prior which was pretty easy to lace, but I must say I'm a huge fan of the convenience via the boa. I'm in and out of both boots in like 5 seconds when it use to take me 20 for one foot. I've tried the DC Allegience before (I believe DC was the first to use that system) and didn't pull the trigger to buy them because I was a 11.5 (for some reason DC makes every size except that one). So instead I bought the F22's.
PROs: This boot is pretty light weight and super easy to put on/take off. The double boa is cool, one tightens the inner boot/ankle strap and the other tightens the outer boot laces.
CONs: The boot is pretty stiff and may require a few trips to break in. I got some boot bruising on my first trip out but it got a little better the second trip (it could also be because I didn't tighten the boas as much). While the second boa tightens the inner boot/ankle liner, the laces does not go up all the way to the top of the boot so they put a velcro strap. Hey K2, if you're gonna put a boa for the inner boot, do it all the way!!! Probably my only peeve about the boot. Hopefully, they'll improve this with another model or next year's version.
All in all, I'm happy with this product. Its definitely an upgrade from my old boot but I feel that there are minor things that can be changed.