- Revolutionary Boa Conda system anchors the shell and liner together, which makes a super-snug fit
- Two additional Boa tightening systems offer unlimited adjustability of the upper and lower zones
- Intuition Pro-Foam 3D liner uses Ultralon thermo-molding foam to mold to your foot
- Aegis antimicrobial additive in the liner foam reduces foot funk
- Internal J-bars combine with external plastic cage in the liner to provide ultimate support and heel hold
- Super light Vibram sole features Harshmellow technology to dampen vibration and add cushion under the heel and forefoot
Share your thoughts
I have yet to get out on the slopes with these on, but around the house they seem very nice. The triple boa setup lets you really dial them in. They boa wires on the outside of the boot that adjust the outer shell tightness (upper ankle and top of foot) are actually somewhat intertwined, so you kind of bring them to adjustment at the same time. Boots are light and seem well constructed. Very pricy though...but consider that if you are comfortable, you will ride much longer and harder.