It almost had jet-thrusters … almost.
The development phase of the K2 Thraxis Boa Snowboard Boot took place for decades in a secret underground compound and was supervised by a by an unnamed government agency. Well, not really—the real testing went down on actual mountains by some of the best riders in the game. The result was top-shelf technology like triple BOA lacing, Harshmellow cushioning, and no-nonsense traction from the Vibram soles.
- Triple BOA lacing utilizes three separate reels including BOA Focus and BOA Conda to reduce lacing time and eliminate pressure point
- Intuition Pro-Foam 3D liner features high-density Ultralon foam that molds to your foot, either in the shop or as you ride the hill
- Integrated power strap in liner offers extra support and superb fit
- Moldable internal J Bars fill in the gaps around your ankles so you won't get any heel lift
- Lightweight EVA Harhsmellow cushioning absorbs shock and dampens vibration in the toe and heel
- Super Light Vibram sole cuts the weight by 30% while offering superb traction and durability