Possible side effects: Post-powder-slash orgasmic screams, bigger air, epic goggle tans, tighter turns, and wet dreams.
With All-Terrain Rocker bending the whole mountain to its playful will, Harshmellow dampening fighting off fatigue-inducing vibration, and a Carbon Web inlay delivering satisfying pop, the K2 Turbo Dream Snowboard promises to show you a good time. Whether you take it out for a romp in the park, prance through a powder field with it, or engage in face-melting groomer laps, the Turbo Dream will deliver.
- All-Terrain rocker features a setback stance, medium rise through the tip, and a lower rise in the tail to ensure effortless turns on hardpack and plenty of float in deep powder or chundery crud
- WH3 Core is built using three species of renewable trees and features two strips of Honeykomb material between the bindings and rails for added core strength and durability
- Hybritaper construction removes extra materials where they are not needed and gives you a tapered out core in the tip and tail for reduced swing weight
- Triax ICG10 Glass utilizes carbon in the fiberglass mixture to reduce weight, increase liveliness of the board, and ensure a buttery-smooth flex
- 4000 Sintered base is made from the fastest natural base material available, absorbs wax deeply, retains wax longer, and is extremely durable
Share your thoughts
153 TURBO DREAM UNION ATLAS BINDING
Got this board for a trip to breck it did not dissapoint.We had no snow when we got there and it handled hard packed snow really well and did not get no clatter really smooth.Had a dump when we were there and it rode powder really well lots of float also good between trees,board has a nice flex not to stiff like t rice 153.Really loved board to ride done anything i asked only down side not in love with graphics and did suffer from damage easy,not as much as my friends capita black snowboard of death thow who covered the same terriene as me.Size wise i am 5,6 and weigh 10.5 stone would go no bigger than 153.Also recommend union bindings worked really well will not be switching back to burton
I get a lot of days at WolfCreek, and this board is gonna be put to the test. Cant wait comes in tomorrow and the ditch picked up a mellow 50 inches of snow, GONNA BE SICK
My personal snowboard for everything! I ride this stick on everything from 60ft park booters n jibs to pow day treelines.
70%flat from insert to insert, and 30% rockerd just out side the inserts the Turbodream gives great float on powder days with exceptional edge hold when its not dumping thanks to the "flat-2-rock" rocker.
Also a K2 Snowboards exclusive is the Harshmellow intergrated under the feet. Harshmellow is the dampest shock absorption on the market helping everything from ruff impacts to smoothing out the chatter on cruddy groomer days.
there isnt anywhere this thing cant roam!
2011 - 2012 K2 Turbo Dream
I am upgrading from the 2011 K2 Raygun and...
I am upgrading from the 2011 K2 Raygun and can't decide between the K2 Turbo Dream or the Never Summer SL. I do all-mountain in Colorado with no time in the park. Any suggestions?
K2 Turbo Dream