K2 Snowboards Turbo Dream Snowboard - Wide - 2011
2011 Model No Longer Available
Research other out-of-stock versions:
Be the first to upload your photo of the Turbo Dream Snowboard - Wide. >
Leave your mark on The Wall.
I'm planning on possibly either this board or the k2 Raygun, but I am leaning towards the Turbo Dream
Would this board be better for me @160cm?
- I prefer the mountain to the park
- Not the most experienced rider, but I can hang
- 5'10" 175-180 lbs, size 12US boot
August 8, 2012
riders come first
October 4, 2011
My personal snowboard for everything! I ride this stick on everything from 60ft park booters n jibs to pow day treelines.
70%flat from insert to insert, and 30% rockerd just out side the inserts the Turbodream gives great float on powder days with exceptional edge hold when its not dumping thanks to the "flat-2-rock" rocker.
Also a K2 Snowboards exclusive is the Harshmellow intergrated under the feet. Harshmellow is the dampest shock absorption on the market helping everything from ruff impacts to smoothing out the chatter on cruddy groomer days.
there isnt anywhere this thing cant roam!
Dogfunk.com Price Comparison
- directional twin
- All Terrain Rocker
- Hybritech (sandwich and cap)
- Effective Edge:
- [157 cm ] 1193 mm; [160 cm ] 1218 mm; [164 cm ] 1269 mm; [167 cm ] 1295 mm
- Waist Width:
- [157 cm ] 260 mm; [160 cm ] 263 mm; [164 cm ] 266 mm; [167 cm ] 269 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [157 cm ] 8 m; [160 cm ] 8.1 m; [164 cm ] 8.2 m; [167 cm ] 8.3 m
- Stance Width:
- [157, 160 cm] 22 in; [164, 167 cm] 23 in
- Stance Setback:
- 0.75 in
- WH3 (wood and Honeykomb)
- 4000 sintered
- Recommended Rider Weight:
- [157 cm] > 150 lb; [160 cm] > 160 lb; [164 cm] > 170 lb; [167 cm] > 170 lb
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year