Get inspired to take on the mountain—and especially the park—when you strap in to the Women’s Va Va Voom Rocker Snowboard. You're pumped about the mad graphics and jib-jamming shape, and you can't wait to get at it. Or perhaps you just had one too many energy beverages for breakfast.
- Jib Rocker, K2's park-loving profile, is mostly flat with slight rocker by the contact points to eliminate edge hook and offer a loose and forgiving ride
- Jibtip allows you to size down by 5cm due to the longer effective edge and shorter nose/tail—now you can get more buttery than ever and still maintain control
- Three-degree base bevel reduces painful edge-catch slams when you're learning new tricks
- Hyper Progressive sidecut combines several different radii to be smooth and hook-free on the ends and tight and controlled between the feet
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This board is the bees nees for any girl that is a park shredder, I had the 139 (I'm 5'1) and took really good care of it and she lasted me about 2 solid seasons. This board has a lot of pop and once you shred it for a while it gets pretty noodly. Good for rails, jumps, and even some pipe. I love this board.
How do you know what size snowboard to...
How do you know what size snowboard to get?
It depends on what type of terrain you are riding and also how tall you are, your riding ability, and a little bit of preference. For example: I am 5'1 and I was using the va va voom for park shredding so I ordered the 139.
Hey I'm 4 foot 9 what size would be best...
Hey I'm 4 foot 9 what size would be best for me
I rode the 2010 model and it delamed when i had a run in with rail so i assumed it was my fault. I switched it around so that my undamaged tail was in the front and then my new nose delamed without me hitting anything and k2 wouldn't send me a new one.
I made the mistake of buying the 2011 model this season because the board is definitely flexi and fun and i jsut assumed that both delams were my fault on my old board. This season my new board delamed again after just a couple months of riding. I've talked to three other girls whose vavavoom did the same thing. Fun board but expect it to break down on you after a few months of riding. Don't waste your money, expecially when k2 is wack about sending out a new one.
amazing womens stick
K2 VVV continues its long tradition of excellence for another year, and a #1 Demoed Women's board from most colorado mountain shops.
Stand out features include a Ptex top sheet giving an amazing fluid flex and soft feel for great progression, added to K2's "jibtip"-an elongated effective edge of 5cm- allowing rides to down size from their traditional board length resulting in amazing edge control in a smaller platform.
This board is fun, playful, progession friendly, and an amazing stick for girls trying to link their first turns to girls slaying boxes all day in the park