A high-performing binding for high-performing kids.
The K2 Boys' Vandal Snowboard Binding is a high-performing binding for high-performing kids. You know the type—the ones that hit the big jumps and seem to be inventing combos on every rail and jib feature before them. And because they're pushing it so hard, the Vandal uses many of the same performance features found on the adult bindings.
- Pro-Fusion PC chassis and Mini-AirFrame highback are easily adjustable to three different lengths to accommodate growth spurts
- Cam-Lock centering on straps slide to center over the boot, allowing for a custom fit
- Mini-Airframe highback mimics the adult highback with a lower height for tweaks, an ergo shape for comfort, and cored-out sections to save weight
- Custom Caddi ankle strap uses pressure-absorbing neoprene and polyurethane laminates, and features a sleeve for the ladder to resist breakage and achieve a streamlined look
- Hella RADchets are made with lightweight composite material and feature oversize levers for easier tightening and exits
Share your thoughts
according to the sizing guide there is...
according to the sizing guide there is no listed "M" sizing guideline for the Junior binding. just XS/S/ Should I assume this is like a Mens Medium? (size 5-8 shoe) ? (I ask because the only size available is S and M, even though the size guide for JR only lists XS, S).