Just for big-pawed rail rats.
- Jib Rocker profile is 80% flat with 20% rocker by the contact points to eliminate edge hook and offer a loose and forgiving ride
- Jibtip allows you to size down by 5cm due to the longer effective edge and shorter nose/tail—now you can get more buttery than ever and still maintain control
- Three-degree base bevel reduces painful edge-catch slams
- Biaxial fiberglass is smooth, forgiving, and fun
- 2000 Extruded base material is low-maintenance, easy to repair, and withstands abuse from rocks, rails, roofs, and hungry Rottweilers
Share your thoughts
I heard this board is similar in some...
I heard this board is similar in some respects to the technology of the Burton nug, in that the contact points are extended. If so, it allows the rider to choose a shorter board. Is that true of the WWW? Thanks, Joel
Yeah definitely, I bought a 156 WWW wide last year I'm 6'2 and this board responds quick and keeps me afloat in powder, great board and you would want it a bit shorter than you may be use to.
I read that this board can be rode several...
I read that this board can be rode several inches shorter because the contact points are extended. For example, if I normally ride a 161 I could ride a 155. Is this true? If s, what are the differences between this board and the Burton nug reduction system? Thanks. Joel
Jib Tip integrates a longer effective edge with shorter nose and tail, allowing you to drop down 5 cm in board size without losing the stability of a longer board. Perfecting jibs, butters, flips, and spins has never been easier.
that's word for word from k2's website
Everything WWW, just for bigfoot
so everyone knows Travis Parker Right!? if u dont google him you weekend warrior!
Well Travis Parker is back riding Pro for K2 so what did they do but take the weapon back to the Travis days... Still rolling with their unbeatable P-Tex Topsheet, and +5 effective edge known as "JibTip", K2 brought the shape and black center graphic back to the original days off the WWW... just like when Travis designed it.
still a phenomenal product and unbeatable board