Impact on eco—low. Impact on your riding—off the chart.
- K2 Flatline technology is a no-camber, no-rocker, no-bullshit approach to board building (the board is totally flat with a slight rise at tip and tail) ideal for your eclectic approach to all-terrain domination
- Hybrilight is a ‘minimal materials’ construction technique that reduces weight to let you have more energy to fly high
- Hybritaper reduces the amount of material (thinner core and cap construction) at the tip and tail for reduced swing weight
- Hyper Progressive sidecut means mellow edge-to-edge transitions with firm hold at high speed for faster, aggressive all-mountain freeride domination
- Lightweight Harshmellow polymer is a thin cushion that absorbs vibrations from speed chatter
- Honeykomb on the lower part of the core center and outside of binding inserts increases strength while dramatically reducing overall weight
- Carbon Matrix II strips extend out from the binding inserts to the edge at contact points for insane pop and reliable edge hold
- Carbon-integrated, triaxial fiberglass topsheet traixial glass bottom sheet add stiffness and pop bolster the minimalistic, ultra-light core
Share your thoughts
This board as far as speed, handle, and just overall ability lets you go beyond what you thought u were capable of. The price may be a bit steep but once you get out on the mountain, you'll forget about it. also it's very tough so you won't need another board for a while nor will you get bored of it. my only complaint is how far back the bindings are set. Where I live in maine, there aren't as much powder days as out west. I try to go up to sunday river and do some off trail boarding when there is fresh deep snow to be ridden. This offset helps me not have a tired back leg. but when the fresh snow is more scarce and its all groomies, We like to take park runs and wat not and I dont no about every1 else but i prefure a centered stance for park. Overall, great amazing ride, not for the kid who only goes park. If you more of a rider, don't hesitate. park kids should go look into the www.