First person to jump over a laid-out ski-school student wins.
Tired of riding with a boat anchor attached to your boots? The feather-weight K2 Zero loves hauling balls all over the resort, and practically insists that you boost off every jump, bump, and cat-track in sight. Ollie contests with your buddies have never been more fun.
- � Hybritaper core technology removes excess weight from the tip and tail for effortless spins
- � Hybrilight construction uses a thinner sidewall to drop even more weight and reduce manufacturing excess
- � Harshmellow synthetic polymer reduces impact and chatter to keep your legs fresh all day
- � WH5 core combines tip-to-tail wood with lots of honeycomb for huge weight savings and response
- � Matrix II carbon torsion forks in the tip and tail increase edge hold and pop like nobody�s business
- � 0 Sintered Base is mega-fast, and also made thinner than normal to reduce waste and (you guessed it) lighten the board even more
Share your thoughts
Absolutely love this board!
I LOVE the K2 Zero! I rode this board ~30 days over the 2009-2010 season and never regretted spending the extra money for an amazing upgrade! I didn't get the opportunity to mix it with the AutoEver bindings but I've been riding it with the K2 Cinch CTX and they're awesome for quick action.The only problem I've noticed is that the softer material on top shows a decent amount of wear fairly early, not that it changes the ride (forget about stomp pads too! it grips your boot perfectly).
Super-light and mildly flexible
Best for powder runs over pipe
FAST and in control
I can sum this board in one word. FAST!
I'm 5'6" 175lbs and i'm rocking the 159.
The board is so stable that I barely have to carve anything. Yet it carves with ease and the transitions are very smooth and steady. I can just bomb down the mountain and smoke any of my friends down it.