Get crystal-clear vision and a sophisticated look with the Kaenon Ballmer Polarized Sunglasses. This modern take on the classic aviator is slightly more rounded to fit a wide range of face shapes and sizes, so anyone can enjoy the super-sharp vision enabled by its glare-eliminating SR-91 lenses.
- SR-91 polarized lens eliminates glare and offers razor-sharp clarity, and is lightweight and impact-resistant
- Metal frame is light and durable
- Adjustable hypoallergenic nosepads allow for a custom fit and prevent the glasses from slipping off your face
- Microfiber cleaning bag and hard case included to protect your glasses
Share your thoughts
What are the measurements?
Frame Width - 136mm
Lens Width - 60mm
Lens Height - 40mm
Bridge Width - 16mm
Temple Length - 139mm
terrific optic quality
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I've tried lots of different sunglasses from lots of different brands. But I keep coming back to Kaenons. I love the quality of the optics. These aviator style models are incredibly light and for the most part are quite comfortable. The only complaint I have on that score is that the arms are spring-tensioned. This keeps the glasses in place well, but over the course of several hours of wear, they can start to pinch a bit. Back to the optics... these are terrific. So clear and sharp. Again, only one complaint, I wish they were a bit darker. The 'G12' lens is ok for general use on a sunny day, but they can get a bit overwhelmed by direct, bright sunlight.