You don't need a good poker face when you ride in the waterproof breathable L1 Ace of Spades Jacket.
- 3-way adjustable removable hood with faux fur trim for customized fit and style
- Clear window media pocket with molded cord guide makes tuning in easier
- Inner gear pocket holds your goggles or beanie when not in use
- Waterproof pockets keep the essentials dry
- Exposed custom black gold Riri zippers add style and waterproof function
Share your thoughts
im 5.8 tall , 165lbs ,my arm is 27-28in...
im 5.8 tall , 165lbs ,my arm is 27-28in and chest 38-39in, i dont like my jackets too big , would a small be too small for me ?
Since you're a thicker dude, I would go medium because a small would probably restrict your movement and be too tight across the shoulders. L1 makes their outerwear on the smaller side.
I concur with what Shredwise says; L1 make their outwear on the smaller side... it will be a tighter fit compared to other brands.