You don't need a good poker face when you ride in the waterproof breathable L1 Ace of Spades Jacket.
When Mother Nature lays down a tough hand, the L1 Men's Ace of Spades Jacket comes right over the top a waterproof breathable full house. 20K waterproofing and fully taped seams combine with full insulation to score big in bad weather. Military styling and highly technical features give this L1 jacket the one-two punch to leave its calling card on park and all-mountain features.
- 3-way adjustable removable hood with faux fur trim for customized fit and style
- Clear window media pocket with molded cord guide makes tuning in easier
- Inner gear pocket holds your goggles or beanie when not in use
- Waterproof pockets keep the essentials dry
- Exposed custom black gold Riri zippers add style and waterproof function
Share your thoughts
im 5.8 tall , 165lbs ,my arm is 27-28in...
im 5.8 tall , 165lbs ,my arm is 27-28in and chest 38-39in, i dont like my jackets too big , would a small be too small for me ?
Since you're a thicker dude, I would go medium because a small would probably restrict your movement and be too tight across the shoulders. L1 makes their outerwear on the smaller side.
I concur with what Shredwise says; L1 make their outwear on the smaller side... it will be a tighter fit compared to other brands.