Get down with some down.
Word on the street is that insulated jackets are bulky, weird-looking, and make you feel like a marshmallow monster. The L1 Chieftan Down Parka denies these allegations and achieves both warmth and mobility. L1 designed it with 100g of fill in the hood, 200g in the body to warm your core and slimmer 140g in the sleeves so you're not overpuffed and can still tweak out a mean grasser. The parka style that your parent's rocked in the '70s was Jordan Mendenhall's inspiration for this throwback piece with a slightly slimmer fit.
- Removable powder skirt with a Lycra stretch panel keeps the snow out without riding up
- Two-way center front zipper for versatile venting and access to interior pockets
- Mid-torso hand pockets are placed at a level still accessible when wearing a pack
- Venting with a No-Sag mesh liner lets air in and keeps snow out
- Stretch Lycra hand gaiters keep snow out of your sleeves and are thin to be worn under gloves
- Plug in and tune out with an interior audio packet with cord feed