Low-pro puff with a modern fit.
Word on the street is that insulated jackets are bulky, weird-looking, and make you feel like a marshmallow monster. The L1 Chieftan Parka denies these allegations and achieves both warmth and mobility. L1 designed it with 100 gram-weight synthetic insulation in the hood, 200g in the body to warm your core and slimmer 140g in the sleeves so you're not overpuffed and can still tweak out a mean grasser. A slightly longer, slimmed-down fit gives you a modern look with plenty of coverage for those super-deep days.
- Embossed outer shell with 10K-rated waterproof/breathable membrane for reliable dryness in almost any conditions
- Longer, tailored fit for a modern look with plenty of coverage for deep pow days
- Internal media pocket and audio loop to keep your headphone cord out of the way
- Underarm vents let you dump excess heat when temperatures warm up
- Lycra hand gaiters prevent snow-packed sleeves
- Jacket-to-pant interface connects to your L1 pants to form a complete snow seal
Share your thoughts
loved it and so did the washing machine
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This jacket served me well. one day we hung out by a bonfire and it stunk so i stuck it the washing machine.
apparently the washing machine loved it too because when i pulled it out the machine refused to give it all back to me. i don't blame L1 ENTIRELY but i can't help but wish that it would have been a bit more durable so the machine couldn't eat it....
The Perfect Puffy
Everyone loves to stay warm but no one likes looking like the Marshmallow Man from Ghostbusters. The L1 Chieftan jacket is the solution you've been looking for. Long and Slim while still maintaining plenty of insulation to keep you warm on those days when the temps drop below zero. The jacket runs pretty true to size in the shoulders and torso, and runs a little longer in length. A powder skirt and wrist gaiters keep the snow out while the media pocket keeps your iPhone safe. It truly is the perfect puffy.