Keep on ramblin'.
The L1 Rambler Jacket blends vintage workshirt styling with the tech you need to stay warm and dry on the hill. Midweight polyfill insulation delivers plenty of warmth, while the lycra wrist gaiters and jacket-to-pant interface prevent snow from intruding when you tomahawk through the pow.
- 5K-rated waterproof/breathable membrane and critically taped seams for solid weather resistance
- Midweight polyfill insulation for lots of warmth without excessive bulk
- Built-in media pocket with cable guide for your headphones
- Lycra hand gaiters keep snow from piling up in your sleeves
- Underarm vents prevent overheating when the sun comes out and things warm up
- Jacket-to-pant snap interface works with any L1 snowboard pants
Share your thoughts
Style is finally here
The ultimate park and cruising the streets jacket, because of its perfect amount of insulation to keep you warm and not bulky. If you are into streetwear - workwear style in and out of the park than this is the perfect jacket for you! And its so comfortable.
I want this sooo bad! I love my current jacket but having this would make it so difficult to decide!! L1 is the best outerwear brand there is and this jacket would look so good with my premium denim pants!!
Keep on Ramblin'
If you like a stylish low profile jacket that doesn't look like something a skier would wear, check out the Rambler. This jacket looks like a street piece but performs how a snowboard jacket should. Perfect for the park and in the streets, this jacket has enough insulation to keep you warm without becoming too bulky to wear after you are done riding. It fits true to size and the color options look great.