Military is the new neon...or something.
The L1 Reducer Jacket delivers both classic M65 styling and bomb-proof construction. Ripstop fabric resists tears from tree branches, rocks, and those annoying mystery screws sticking out of haggard park features.
- 8K-rated waterproof/breathable membrane and critically taped seams keep you dry in most conditions
- Ripstop fabric with a washed, aged finish for a legit vintage feel
- Allover lightweight polyfill insulation for extra warmth with plenty of room to layer
- Built-in media pocket with cable guide for your headphones
- Lycra hand gaiters keep snow from piling up in your sleeves
- Underarm vents prevent overheating when the sun comes out and things warm up
- Jacket-to-pant snap interface works with any L1 snowboard pants
Share your thoughts
Ski Lebanon Al Mzaar
Jordan Mendenhall L1 Reducer Jacket Ad
Jordan Mendenhall wearing the L1 Reducer Camo Jacket in the newest L1 Ad in Snowboarder mag
The L1 Reducer is an awesome shell for all mountain riding. The Woodland Overdye Camo colorway is awesome and the jacket fits great. Lots of pockets for storage and features like the powder skirt and wrist gaiters make it ideal for shredding in all conditions. The jacket runs a little longer but other than that fits true to size. I'd recommend this jacket for anyone looking for a lightweight shell that you can layer underneath or just rock as is both in the park or on a pow day.