A smart choice.
- 5K-rated waterproof/breathable membrane and critically taped seams for solid weather resistance
- Allover 40g polyfill insulation for warmth without bulk
- Nylon canvas fabric is lightly sanded for a textured look with a great hand feel
- Lycra hand gaiters keep snow from piling up in your sleeves
- Underarm vents prevent overheating when the sun comes out and things warm up
- Jacket-to-pant snap interface works with any L1 snowboard pants
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Perfect weight, material, insulation, gaiters are well placed and easily removeable. Keeps you warm without crazy thick base/mid layering and has a fitted hood that keeps the wind out of your face. Lasted through the icey terrain of the east so far and I love this jacket! Plus the tall fit suits me at 6 foot 4. The picture I'm wearing XXL
For laps in the park
The L1 Savant is a great "basic" jacket for taking hot laps through the park and cruising the town. With its allover 40g polyfill you will stay warm but not too hot. The 5k waterproofing helps keep the snow from getting you wet and keeps you dry all day long. This is a jacket for the guy who is looking for a stylish, comfortable basic jacket for cruising the park. It is a great jacket for a great price. L1 riders Blaze Kotsenburg, Danny Larsen and Ben Bilocq love this jacket for shredding the mountain.