Prisoner of gnar.
Drawing inspiration from an M-65 military jacket and meeting the fit and function demands of Jon Kooley, the L1 Vet Jacket delivers serious protection from winter weather as well as a hefty serving of style. The Vet features a soft, sanded twill material, plenty of storage, and all the details you've come to expect from L1, like lycra hand gaiters, dedicated goggle and media pockets, and jacket-to-pant connection system.
- Vintage oxford fabric with 15K-rated waterproof/breathable membrane for protection from the nastiest winter weather
- 80g polyfill insulation in the body and 60g in the sleeves for tons of warmth without impeding movement
- Internal media pocket and audio loop to keep your headphone cord out of the way
- Underarm vents let you dump excess heat when temperatures warm up
- Lycra hand gaiters prevent snow-packed sleeves
- Jacket-to-pant interface connects to your L1 pants to form a complete snow seal
Share your thoughts
Technical but Classic looking
Great High End Jacket
- Perfect amount of insulation
- Plenty of Pockets
- All in a sweet military styled Jacket
Technical but BA looking at the same time
Ill styling and tech
I've always been a fan of L1's outerwear, and this jacket lives up to my expectations. The features important to me are: extremely waterproof 15k material, a medium amount (80 grams) of insulation, nine pockets, lycra hand gaiters, roll-away hood (mostly for looks), and tonal exposed metal zippers that match the zippers on the L1 Slim Chino.
The soft, sanded face fabric gives a worn in look while maintaining 15k waterproofing. The military/workwear styling is bangin too. I would say it's got a regular fit - not loose as stated in the tech specs. I'm 6 feet tall, 150 lbs and I'm rocking a large in the pics.
L1 Vet jacket with L1 Slim Chinos
I'm 6 feet tall 150 lbs and I'm wearing a size large jacket and large pants.