Street style for the snowboard set.
You want great style because you don't necessarily want to look like you're on your way home from snowboarding when you're actually on your way to a date, but you really don't want to have to get a different jacket for every occasion. The L1TA Women's Adriana Jacket combines street-savvy style with a full feature package so you'll be ready to rip on and off the mountain.
- Water-resistant oxford fabric will keep you dry if you get caught in a fresh flurry or a surprise drizzle
- Critical seams are taped so moisture can't weasel in between the stitching on highly exposed areas
- All-over 40g polyfill insulation holds warmth to keep the chill at bay
- Modern, feminine silhouette is clean yet relaxed so it still shows off your shape without feeling restrictive
- Cinchable waist lets you control the shape of this jacket
- Underarm vents get rid of overheated air to keep you comfy
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic shields your backside from stray snow that might try to crawl up your jacket
- Adjustable cuffs and Lycra wrist gaiters keep winter weather out of your sleeves
- Jacket-to-pants connectors turn your pants and jacket into one cold-stopping team
- Lots of pocket space including two large front pockets, two chest cargo pockets, and a mesh goggle pocket keep you organized
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
One of my favorits. L1ta always makes a great product; fashion forward and functional.
I typically wear a medium in street jacket,and the medium in this jacket fits like a charm. It fits loose enough to throw some layers underneath and move around, without feeling like you're swimming in excess material when wearing it on a warmer day with just a tee underneath.
Thin enough to keep you warm on an average day, but definitely recommend a hoodie or some solid base layers if it's snowing and blowing.
Lots of pockets for storage, as well as a handy iPod/iPhone velcro pocket.
Color-wise, it is pretty true to the photo above.