You want great style because you don't necessarily want to look like you're on your way home from snowboarding when you're actually on your way to a date, but you really don't want to have to get a different jacket for every occasion. The L1TA Women's Adriana Jacket combines street-savvy style with a full feature package so you'll be ready to rip on and off the mountain.
- Water-resistant oxford fabric will keep you dry if you get caught in a fresh flurry or a surprise drizzle
- Critical seams are taped so moisture can't weasel in between the stitching on highly exposed areas
- All-over 40g polyfill insulation holds warmth to keep the chill at bay
- Modern, feminine silhouette is clean yet relaxed so it still shows off your shape without feeling restrictive
- Cinchable waist lets you control the shape of this jacket
- Underarm vents get rid of overheated air to keep you comfy
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic shields your backside from stray snow that might try to crawl up your jacket
- Adjustable cuffs and Lycra wrist gaiters keep winter weather out of your sleeves
- Jacket-to-pants connectors turn your pants and jacket into one cold-stopping team
- Lots of pocket space including two large front pockets, two chest cargo pockets, and a mesh goggle pocket keep you organized
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
One of my favorits. L1ta always makes a great product; fashion forward and functional.
I typically wear a medium in street jacket,and the medium in this jacket fits like a charm. It fits loose enough to throw some layers underneath and move around, without feeling like you're swimming in excess material when wearing it on a warmer day with just a tee underneath.
Thin enough to keep you warm on an average day, but definitely recommend a hoodie or some solid base layers if it's snowing and blowing.
Lots of pockets for storage, as well as a handy iPod/iPhone velcro pocket.
Color-wise, it is pretty true to the photo above.