Living the snowboarding lifestyle is no excuse for blah style.
Let the movie stars have their red carpets and paparazzi sidewalk obstructions; you have a white carpet and a knack for the funner things in life. You can, however, look like a million bucks while you perfect hero hucks on slackcountry cliffs and mid-range park kickers in this L1TA Women's Audrey Jacket. With features that make it shred-ready and style fit for a winter trip to Paris, you're bound to feel like a movie star.
- Top-grade waterpoofing in the fabric locks out moisture while just the right amount of insulation lets you still wear a mid-layer fleece or sweater without suffocating
- Large hood fends off snow and rain and the large collar blocks your face from bitter wind
- Underarm zippers let you regulate your temp when temps start to climb again
- Removable pow skirt gives it pow-readiness when you need it and street-savy style when you don't
- Wrist gaiters keep snow and air from invading that toasty airspace between you and the smooth lining
- Large front flap pockets allow you to keep essentials within reach while a small internal zip pocket holds your media device, money, and cards
Share your thoughts
Is dogfunk going to get this jacket back...
Is dogfunk going to get this jacket back in stock? I really want it but I didn't think it would go that fast. Any suggestions?
I saw the L1TA Audrey Jacket on your website...
I saw the L1TA Audrey Jacket on your website but it was darker green & has buttons but i cant find it anywhere with the buttons and as dark green as the model that was wearing it had it! help me? i want to buy it.
Hey Hey! I'm pretty sure it is this jacket. Its probably just the photo with the lighting etc...I sent a message to L1TA on their facebook page asking about the buttons. As the product shots don't show them. But i presume they do have the buttons as they are shown on the jacket when the photo's are taken by the shops. If that makes sense :$
i talked on the phone with dogfunk about it & the guy was unsure and sent emails to the main company who ships the coats to them.. but he at one point told me that the green jacket with out buttons is a different coat than the one with buttons that the model chick is wearing. they have the coat with buttons in the color ARMY.. but i dont like thaat color as much as the darker green jacket on the model. so... i still dont know what to do.
f you check out the L1 website it shows the Audrey Jacket with and with out buttons... after reading the description I found that the jacket comes with what they call a 'trim package" I assume that means you add the buttons yourself (awesome!). So my question is this... if I purchase from Dogfunk does it come with the trim package and also are they getting more colours? this is the meanest jacket ever and I want one... but I hate pink. I can't decide between the green and the blue but I also like the vintage addition. ahhhh I want this jacket!