The L1TA Women's Audrey Vintage Jacket has the water-resistance and necessary features for riding on a mountain covered in snow, but its style makes it just as useful for big-city winters. Chic over-sized buttons add runway fashion to the mountain function, while a long cut keeps your rear toasty on icy lift rides or long (even if short) walks across one blustery block after another.
- Large hood fends off snow and rain and the large collar blocks your face from bitter wind
- Underarm zippers let you regulate your temp when you turn up the heat on the hill or the public transit authority does it on the train
- Removable pow skirt lets you take the Audrey from the pow-ready to street-savy
- Wrist gaiters keep snow and air from invading that toasty airspace between you and the smooth lining
- Large front flap pockets allow you to keep essentials within reach while a small internal zip pocket holds your media device, money, and cards