One jacket, lots of wearing options.
The L1TA Women's Hayden Parka deftly rides the line between fashion-forward streetwear and feature-rich snowboard gear. This jacket will tear through the groomers with you all afternoon and then head out with you to grab dinner at the swanky new restaurant downtown.
- Water-resistant vintage ripstop will keep you dry if you get caught in a fresh flurry or a surprise drizzle
- Critical seams are taped so moisture can't weasel in between the stitching on highly exposed areas
- All-over 40g polyfill insulation holds warmth to keep the chill at bay
- Modern, feminine silhouette is clean yet relaxed so it still shows off your shape without feeling restrictive
- Cinchable waist lets you control the shape of this jacket
- Underarm vents get rid of overheated air to keep you comfy
- Removable fuax-fur ruff looks great and keeps the wind off of your face
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic shields your backside from stray snow that might try to fly up your jacket
- Adjustable cuffs and Lycra wrist gaiters keep winter weather out of your sleeves
- Jacket-to-pants connectors turn your pants and jacket into one cold-stopping team
- Lots of pocket space including two large front pockets, a chest cargo pockets, and a mesh goggle pocket keep you organized
Share your thoughts
Nice Jacket, wish it was more waterproof
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
This is a small fit jacket ladies! I would go up a size to fit a little length, fit your underlayers and a for a bit more movement when you ride. Aside from that this jacket is visually lovely, the inners for your goggles (zippered finally!) and music pouch are secure and easy to acess.
The jacket itself is only 8k waterproofing, on the west coast the absolute minimum you would want is 10k, its a little too warm to use for true spring riding, but a good jacket if you live in a cold dry climate. I bought it hoping to use it on mild days but the size was far too tight and there was no larger option left.
The Snoop Lion of Jackets
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
My boyfriend did some convincing on L1 clothing and it totally prevailed. This jacket is long enough to cover your bum during that casual frothie you have on top of the best view and also keeps you super toasty. I had non-stop comments asking where I got it from because it's just that friggen sweet. Haven't even looked at other jackets because I am just that excited to use it for it's second season round. Thanks L1 !