One jacket, lots of wearing options.
The L1TA Women's Hayden Parka deftly rides the line between fashion-forward streetwear and feature-rich snowboard gear. This jacket will tear through the groomers with you all afternoon and then head out with you to grab dinner at the swanky new restaurant downtown.
- Water-resistant vintage ripstop will keep you dry if you get caught in a fresh flurry or a surprise drizzle
- Critical seams are taped so moisture can't weasel in between the stitching on highly exposed areas
- All-over 40g polyfill insulation holds warmth to keep the chill at bay
- Modern, feminine silhouette is clean yet relaxed so it still shows off your shape without feeling restrictive
- Cinchable waist lets you control the shape of this jacket
- Underarm vents get rid of overheated air to keep you comfy
- Removable fuax-fur ruff looks great and keeps the wind off of your face
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic shields your backside from stray snow that might try to fly up your jacket
- Adjustable cuffs and Lycra wrist gaiters keep winter weather out of your sleeves
- Jacket-to-pants connectors turn your pants and jacket into one cold-stopping team
- Lots of pocket space including two large front pockets, a chest cargo pockets, and a mesh goggle pocket keep you organized